HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Entry
- HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Entry
- 1 x Xeon Bronze 3106 / 1.7 GHz
- RAM 32 GB
- hot-swap 2.5"
- HDD 2 x 300 GB
- monitor: none
Flexible Design Making Your Investment Expand As Your Business Needs Grow
- The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Server has an adaptable chassis, including new HPE modular drive bay configuration options with up to 30 SFF, up to 19 LFF or up to 20 NVMe drive options along with support for up to 3 double wide GPU options.
- HPE Persistent Memory, delivers unprecedented levels of performance and data resiliency for databases and analytic workloads. With up to 27x faster5 application checkpoint operations and 20x faster6 restores, HPE delivers the fastest persistent memory in the market at TB-scale.
- In conjunction with the embedded SATA HPE Dynamic Smart Array S100i Controller for boot, data and media needs, the redesigned HPE Smart Array Controllers allow you the flexibility to choose the optimal 12 Gb/s controller most suited to your environment, and operate in both SAS and HBA mode.
- Along with an embedded 4x1GbE, you have a choice of HPE FlexibleLOM or PCIe standup adapters which offer a choice of networking bandwidth (1GbE to 40GbE) and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
- Supporting a wide range of operating environments from Azure to Docker to ClearOS in addition to traditional OSes.
- Only Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers industry standard servers with major firmware anchored directly into the silicon. With security protection built in across the server life-cycle starting with Silicon Root of Trust.
- Millions of lines of firmware code run before server operating system boots and with Run-Time Firmware Validation, enabled by HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition, the server firmware is checked every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware.
- Secure Recovery allows server firmware to roll back to the last known good state or factory settings after detection of compromised code.
- Additional security options are available with Trusted Platform Module (TPM) to prevent unauthorized access to the server and securely store artifacts used to authenticate the server platforms while the Intrusion Detection kit logs and alerts when the server hood is removed.
- HPE innovation with Intelligent System Tuning optimizes workload performance using customized profiles to tune internal resources, with improved throughput for all workloads including latency-sensitive workloads such as high-frequency trading with jitter smoothing.
- The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Server supports industry standard technology leveraging the latest Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family with up to 28 cores, 12 Gb SAS and 3.0 TB3 of HPE DDR4 SmartMemory.
- The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server supports up to three double wide or five single wide GPUs for workload acceleration.
Industry Leading Services and Ease of Deployment
- The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Server comes with a complete set of HPE Technology Services, delivering confidence, reducing risk and helping customers realize agility and stability.
- HPE Pointnext Services simplifies all stages of the IT journey. Advisory and Transformation Services professionals understand customer challenges and design an optimal solution. Professional Services enables rapid deployment of solutions and Operational Services provides ongoing support.
- Services provided under Operational Services include: Flexible Capacity, Datacenter Care, Infrastructure Automation, Campus Care, Proactive Services and Multi-vendor coverage.
- HPE IT investment solutions help you transform to a digital business with IT economics that align to your business goals.
11 MB L3 Cache
44.54 cm x 67.94 cm x 8.73 cm
ENERGY STAR Qualified
2 x 300 GB (hot-swap) - SAS 12Gb/s - 10000 rpm
No optical drive
AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
1 x Intel Xeon Bronze 3106 / 1.7 GHz (8-core)
HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Entry - rack-mountable - Xeon Bronze 3106 1.7 GHz - 32 GB - 600 GB
32 GB (installed) / 768 GB (max) - DDR4 SDRAM - PC4-21333
RAID (SATA 6Gb/s) - PCIe 3.0 x4 (HPE Smart Array S100i SR Software); RAID (SATA 6Gb/s / SAS 12Gb/s) - PCIe 3.0 x8 (HPE Smart Array P408i-a)
Server - rack-mountable
L3 Cache - 11 MB
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
8 - 90% (non-condensing)
EXPANSION / CONNECTIVITY
8 (total) / 6 (free) x hot-swap 2.5" SFF
1 x HP iLO (service port) ¦ 1 x HP iLO ¦ 3 x USB 3.0 (1 front, 2 rear) ¦ 4 x LAN (Gigabit Ethernet) ¦ 1 x VGA
1 (total) / 1 (free) x microSD Card (internal) ¦ 1 (total) / 1 (free) x PCIe 3.0 x8 - full-length, full-height ¦ 1 (total) / 1 (free) x PCIe 3.0 x16 - full-length, full-height ¦ 1 (total) / 0 (free) x PCIe 3.0 x8 - half-length, full-height ¦ 1 (total) / 1 (free) x FlexibleLOM
Rack-mountable - 2U
2 x 300 GB
Enterprise, Digitally Signed Firmware
HDD - hot-swap
AES, TLS v1.2, ASHRAE Class A4, ASHRAE Class A3, WEEE 2002/95/EC
HPE Easy Install Rails, HPE 96W Smart Storage Battery (up to 20 Devices) with 145mm Cable Kit
Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
4 x Gigabit Ethernet
Wake on LAN (WoL), ACPI support, PXE support
Integrated Lights-Out 5
SNMP 3, IPMI 2.0, SMASH CLP
OPERATING SYSTEM / SOFTWARE
CentOS, Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2, Canonical Ubuntu, SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP4, Microsoft Windows Server 2016, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.3, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.9, SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP2, ClearOS, VMware ESXi 6.0 update 3, VMware ESXi 6.5 update 1
No optical drive
80 PLUS Platinum
Power supply - hot-plug
AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
1+1 (with optional power supply)
PROCESSOR / CHIPSET
Intel Xeon Bronze 3106 / 1.7 GHz
2 x 16 GB
Registered, dual channel memory architecture, slots 13 - 24 are available in two-processor configuration only, HPE SmartMemory
32 GB / 768 GB (max)
PC4-21333 - 3 TB Load-Reduced ¦ PC4-21333 - 768 GB registered ¦ PC4-21333 - 192 GB Non-Volatile
24 (Total) / 22 (empty)
RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10
HPE Smart Array S100i SR Software
1 x RAID - PCIe 3.0 x4
STORAGE CONTROLLER (2ND)
SATA 6Gb/s / SAS 12Gb/s
RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 6, RAID 10, RAID 50, RAID 60, RAID 1 ADM, RAID 10 ADM
HPE Smart Array P408i-a
1 x RAID - PCIe 3.0 x8