Brother Schrumpfschlauch HSe-211
We have 26 in stock.
- Laminated - black text on a white background, 17.7 mm in width and 1.5 m long
- Uses: This Brother 17.7 mm HSe-241 heat shrink tube tape is designed specifically for permanently marking and identifying cables and wires; with a shrink ratio of 2:1, the HSe-241 black on white tape is recommended for use with cables between 1.7 mm and 3.2 mm in diameter
- Features: Only Brother tapes are rigorously tested to be temperature, sunlight, water, fade and abrasion resistant
- Variety: Over 60 colour and size variations on offer, there's a solution for every task
- Suitable With Brother Prints: PT-E300, PT-E550W, PT-H300, PT-H500, PT-P700, PT-P750W, PT-D800W, PT-P900W and P-touch label printers that show the HS or HSe logo on the tape cassette cover
Binding: Office Product