Return & Refund Policy
Our Returns Policies
Gaiacom offers returns for most items within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
Statutory Cancellation Right
You have the statutory right to cancel your order for any reason within 14 days beginning with the day you receive the item,
Our Voluntary Returns Policy
As well as your statutory cancellation rights described above, you can return most products to Gaiacom for a refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt of the products, if the products are in an unused and undamaged condition. Software cannot be returned.
Items are refunded in full. Gaiacom does not charge any restocking fees for returns regardless of the reason for return.
Please note that this returns policy doesn't affect your statutory rights and therefore doesn't affect your right of cancellation as described above.
Please note that you must return each item in the same condition in which you received it. This means that new items must be returned unused and undamaged. Used items must not have any additional signs of use or damage.
The same exclusions apply to our Returns Guarantee as for the right of withdrawal. The following products thus cannot be returned under the Returns Guarantee (unless defective):
- Products which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygienic reasons if unsealed by you after delivery, or which are, after delivery, inseparably mixed with other items;
- Sealed audio or video recordings or of sealed software if unsealed by you after delivery;
- Goods made to your specifications or clearly personalized.
- Goods which may deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- A service, if the supplier has fully performed it and you accepted when you placed your order that the supplier could start to deliver it, and that you could not cancel it once delivery had started;
- Digital content (including apps, digital software, ebooks, MP3, etc) which is not supplied on a tangible medium (e.g. on a CD or DVD) if you accepted when you placed your order that the supplier could start to deliver it, and that you could not cancel it once delivery had started.
The following table provides an overview of the key provisions of your statutory cancellation right as well as our voluntary returns policy and how they compare to one another:
|Statutory Rights||Gaiacom Returns Policy (as set out by product category below)|
|Return period||14 days||30 days|
|Refund of costs of sending the item back to us if defective, damaged or incorrect item?||Yes||Yes|
|Refund of costs of sending the item back to us if cancellation?||Yes||No|
|Refund of costs of sending the item back to us if undeliverable?||Yes||Yes|
Returns Costs & Methods
Gaiacom will refund the cost of sending an item back to us if it’s defective, damaged or incorrect. If you're returning items that are not defective, damaged or incorrect, they are not eligible for free returns.
You can return items in the following ways:
- Using drop off service to our location.
- Using Heavy-Bulky return options, handled by a specialty carrier team.
We won't accept the return of any software returned to us if it's been opened. We reserve the right to refuse returns or to charge you our fees and expenses if the product isn't received in new, unopened condition.
If a product becomes defective after 30 days you may wish to visit the manufacturer's website or contact them directly as they may be able to offer troubleshooting and support with the issue you have with the product.
Removal of Personal Data
When returning a product for any reason, you must do so in the exact conditions you received it from Gaiacom. In this respect you must entirely delete, remove and eliminate all personal data pertaining to you and/or any third party which may be possibly present in same item, and must de-latch any account possibly latched to same item. You will be fully responsible for any data breach that may occur if you fail to do so. You must remove from the returned product and from the box containing the returned product any item not pertaining to the returned product as originally received from Gaiacom. Gaiacom will not be responsible for any such items erroneously left by you within the returned product or within the box containing the returned product. You agree and accept that the returned product will become Gaiacom’s property, and that Gaiacom is therefore entitled to sell it to third parties Gaiacom’s full discretion.